|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||14 days ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a market-leading organisation in Melbourne's CBD in search for a Reporting Analyst, Fixed-Term-Contract of 18 months. The position requires an individual with a commercial-minded approach to accounting, matched with analytical, data-insights and strong stakeholder management experience. This is a progressive opportunity for the successful applicant's career, offering a broad range of future possibilities.
The responsibilities of this position are:
- Month-end reporting and Analysis, including Capex reports and ad-hoc analysis on cost drivers.
- Working autonomously in planning, building and managing sound and robust financial models for various projects.
- Continually maintain and implement system improvements for various projects.
- Stakeholder engagement with senior management team and the central finance function.
- Delivery of performance improvement reports for stakeholders.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- 5 years-experience in a reporting and analysis-focused position.
- CA or CPA Qualified.
- Exposure to a data-driven, technical industry/sector.
- Experience in stakeholder-management, with a proactive and influential interpersonal approach with stakeholders.
- Technical experience in either Hyperion, SAP or Oracle, and Advanced Excel skills.
What's On Offer?
- Market-leading brand.
- Great working culture.
- Clear and multiple progression opportunities to Senior Management Accountant.
- Encouraged work-life balance.
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you then please apply or contact Daniel Ball through firstname.lastname@example.org.