|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||25 days ago|
Exciting opportunity located in Sydney on a full-time basis, to work with a recognised expert in commercial litigation, specialising in all areas of insolvency, restructuring and banking litigation.
About our client
Our client is a full-service, independent Australian law firm that has experienced unparalleled growth – across a breath of areas - in recent years. Our client has a national restructuring and insolvency practice across all their offices that is ranked as a leader in this field.
About the role
Reporting directly to a renowned partner in the space, you will work on complex insolvency and restructuring related matters and any general commercial litigation and dispute resolution matters conducted in all jurisdictions in Australia, including making applications for urgent freezing orders, applications for the conduct of public examinations under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth), debt recovery, director's duties, negotiations and mediations.
- 6+ years' experience as a Solicitor within a restructuring and insolvency litigation practice
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to build client relationships and maintain positive team environment
- Strong drafting experience with court documents, affidavits, briefs, observations and liquidation examinations would be highly preferable
- Track record supervising junior lawyers
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Possess strong client-facing capability and focus
- A team player with strong time and project management skills
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 029 641 5135 / 0450 752 012 or email@example.com