|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
Live Risk Roles | Weekly Update | The Market
by Daniel @ Charterhouse
Know the AUS & NZ Risk & Compliance Financial Services space?
Considering change but don’t know where or how to start?
Rest assured. Read on. Reach out.
- Big 4 Consultancy
- Mid-Tier specialist Consultancy
- NEO Bank
- Australian Bank
- Global leading Insurer
- Chief Risk Officer
- Director Insurance
- Senior Manager
- Senior Associate
- Detailed regulatory ﬁnancial knowledge - AUSTRAC & APRA & ASIC
- And/or develop, drive, maintain overall Risk & Compliance strategies
- Experience in Insurance, Banking Wholesale/Retail, Neo Banking
- Project Management
- Ability to coach and influence others
- Strong relationship, communication and mid-senior stakeholder management skills
And an expression of interest from the market...
Whilst the intention of this advertisement is to offer you insights into the local Risk & compliance Financial Services job market. I am also wanting to hear form those whose interests fall outside of the current vacancies, companies or skill set info.
As I continue to have conversations across this space, I am encouraged to keep communication with candidates consistent for when triggers are pulled, things change or ‘signed off’.
Should you be curious about the job market, your options or keen for a pay rise. Let’s talk about it.
**Apply through MY EMAIL & SEEK.
Due to the volume of live vacancies, I ask if you could please forward your interests/application to my email firstname.lastname@example.org and specify which role you which to apply for. Applying through SEEK should be the secondary method in applying...
Insurance & Banking Risk & Compliance