|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
About the Company
We're looking for a Salesforce Application Developer to join our clients rapidly growing fintech firm in Sydney.
About the Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design and build high-performance applications in Apex to process and calculate financial information for analytics components.
- Use Einstein Platform Services and other AI tools to provide predictive insights to financial advisors.
- Work as part of a close-knit squad spanning product management, business analysis, UX design, front-end development, quality assurance and technical writing to deliver high-quality, high-impact applications — fast.
- Work closely with senior engineers, architects and devops to constantly improve the quality of code and speed of throughput across the engineering team.
Skills & Experience
- You’ll be around 5 years experienced in developing applications on the Salesforce platform and you’ll be expert in pushing the envelope with Apex.
- Salesforce developer and perhaps architect certifications.
- You’ll have a track record of delivering high-performance solutions using Apex, triggers, the various Salesforce APIs, asynchronous batch Apex and scheduled jobs.
- You’ll have a deep understanding of working with data in Salesforce standard and custom objects and be expert in the nuances of SOQL, governor limits and Salesforce’s data sharing model.
- You’ll understand how to build configurable apps using custom metadata types and how to utilise the metadata API.
- A ton of passion for the work you do and for delivering killer apps that excite customers.
- A confident self-starter
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Rishi on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion