|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Application Consultant - Salesforce
We have an exciting opportunity for a Salesforce Developer to join a global organisation, here in Sydney CBD.
About the Role
Your daily activities briefly:
- Translate business and functional requirements into technical specifications and providing solution designs
- Apply Salesforce best practices to build solutions on the client platform.
- Simplify the platform by being proactive and identifying the improvement opportunities from a Salesforce perspective.
- You will be a key point of contact for collection & documentation of Deployment Components.
- Coordination with deployment team in case of failures.
- Run test classes preceding the release into UAT & coordination with developers to resolve any failures.
- Run test classes in production and identify & coordinate with team to get the failures resolved.
Skills & Experience
Ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive Salesforce development experience
- Understanding of development on Lightning Platform
- Experience working with agile methodology, sprint planning, organising for stand-ups, working with Jira
- Experience automating processes
- Experience integrating salesforce with other applications, whether via API or app exchange
- Some exposure to DX is highly advantageous but not mandatory
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Rishi on email@example.com for a confidential discussion