|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with an evolving Second-Tier practice located in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD in search for a Senior Auditor. The position is an influential role within the Melbourne business, focusing on supervising a team of intermediate and junior auditors whilst leading audit engagements end-to-end with a wide range of clients.
As a Senior within the audit team, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead client end to end audit engagements.
- Build, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships.
- Identify potential business opportunities on existing engagements and escalate as appropriate.
- Responsible for anticipating and identifying risks and raise issues with line management.
- Analysis and documentation of internal controls and control environments to IFRS and SOX standards.
- 3-4 years of accounting experience minimum.
- Exposure to a range of clients across different sectors and sizes.
- CA/CPA qualified.
- External Audit background
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
What’s On Offer?
- CBD location.
- Rapidly evolving practice.
- Faced past culture.
- Second Tier brand to add to your resume.
If this sounds like the ideal next step for you then please apply through this advertisement or contact Daniel Ball through email@example.com.