|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
- ASX Listed
- Work with a highly commercial team
- Norwest location – parking provided
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a rapidly growing business to support the recruitment of a Commercial Analyst. Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will join a group of high performers to build strong relationships for the development and maintenance of key financial processes to financial planning, reporting and commercial insights as well as the improvement of the overall financial reporting & consolidation function and processes of all business units
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Partnering with stakeholders to understand business requirements and strategies.
- Providing proactive data and reporting solutions. Interpret and communicate insights from multiple data sources to make recommendations to drive performance.
- Provide reporting and analysis of sales performance against business objectives.
- Present analysis, data and findings to senior management and key stakeholders.
- Prepare forecasts and variance reports with commentary.
Skills & Experience
- The right candidate will have prior experience in a similar role, partnering with Sales and having come from a product based background in a highly commercial role.
- CPA or CA qualified essential.
- Excellent communication skills are essential for this role.
- Advanced Excel skills, strong budgeting, variance analysis and reporting experience
How to Apply
If you are a confident individual, or you know an individual, with exceptional communication skills and a strong personality who is looking for an exceptional company culture and can demonstrate the above requirements please click on the link attached to this advert