|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About our client
Our client is one of Australia’s largest Plaintiff Injury firms and they are currently looking for a bright and outgoing Legal Secretary to join their CTP team, due to an internal promotion. The role will see you providing a high level of support to 3 solicitors, including drafting of applications, statements and other documents as well as administrative tasks. With spectacular views of the Sydney CBD and its surroundings, regular social events, sporting teams and more, this role is a fantastic opportunity for a paralegal looking to further their career.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients;
- Legal research;
- Preparing and editing documents, correspondence and accounts;
- Costs recovery; and
- Other general administration duties including filing, scanning, photocopying, etc.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- At least 5 years’ experience in Plaintiff CTP law;
- Strong written and verbal communication experience;
- Excellent organizational skills, including a strong attention to detail;
- The ability to work independently without supervision;
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft Office; and
- A friendly and down-to-earth nature.
How to apply
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, click APPLY now or contact Jessika Anderson on (02) 9641 2469.