|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
A top multinational insurer is growing their Sydney & Melbourne Financial Lines & Professional Lines claims functions.
Senior Claims Advisors are envisaged to manage a portfolio of claims in an autonomous manner, whilst assisting the Team Manager with new claim / reserve / negotiation strategy and payment sign off within relevant authority levels. The overall objective is to provide timely and cost-effective management of a portfolio of professional / financial lines claims.
- HSC or equivalent
- Relevant Degree preferred
- 5+ years of claims experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and high numeracy skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to direct solicitors/counsel in case management.
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively coach / mentor
- POLISY and PC literate
- Superior technical claims knowledge and the ability to effectively manage technically complex claims autonomously
- Thorough understanding of the relevant State based legislation and associated guidelines
- Thorough understanding of the Insurance Code of Practice and Insurance Contracts Act
- Thorough understanding of the relevant Privacy Act
Let’s talk in more detail on the phone – in the meantime please forward your interests/application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on either 02 9641 2479 or 0481 122 030