|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Our client is a well-known, growing NSW public sector organisation looking for a 4 month candidate to work as a Senior Commercial Analyst.
The Senior Commercial Analyst provides business line management with high level financial and commercial analysis and insights to support corporate level regulatory, business development, innovation and other investment opportunities. You will work with various levels of management to develop, interpret and implement financial and accounting concepts or techniques related to long-term and tactical planning, budgeting, and forecasting to drive business results. The position is responsible for data collection, business analysis, developing tactical and operational insight, and delivering recommendations to the Commercial Partners.
- 5-10 years of professional experience
- You have performed financial planning and analysis, providing financial advice and reporting.
- You can translate financial reports, connecting them to the customer’s operations to support decision-making.
- You are familiar with costing models and can relate input and output drivers to financial planning and variance analysis.
- You maintain relationships with customers and your staff based on openness, trust and objectivity.
- Advanced Microsoft Office, Modelling and Data Analysis skills with demonstrated
- Ability to utilise ERP and BI tools
- You have well developed analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills with the ability to generate new ideas and create opportunities for improvement.
- You hold tertiary qualifications in a finance, accounting, commerce or other relevant discipline with full or on-going professional membership of a recognised Australian professional accounting body, or extensive equivalent experience.
- Post graduate qualifications in a commercial discipline (MBus, MCom, MBA) would be an advantage.
- You understand that you will be measured on performance, rather than level of education.
If you believe you qualify for this position, please apply below or email Magda at firstname.lastname@example.org