|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
A large ASX listed FMCG business is looking for a Senior Commercial Analyst to join their team on a temp to perm basis. You will be partnering with the Sales & Merchandising team to drive margins and influence decisions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the strategic decision making of the sales and merchandising team through financial analysis
- Analysing supplier rebates and margins
- Identify trends and key drivers of performance across merchandising
- Provide promotional income analysis to establish ROI
- Establish KPI’s to measure the performance of the sales and merchandising teams
- Support the budget cycle while driving cost efficiencies and performance improvements
- CA or CPA qualified
- FMCG experience with exposure to Sales or Merchandising
- Advanced Excel skills and the ability to create financial models
- Excellent communication skills with financial and non-financial stakeholders
If the role is of interest are you would like to be considered for other similar roles please apply.