|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
My client is a multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations.
With a worldwide presence, my client continues to build on their member firms' successes thanks to clear vision, maintained values, and their people.
- International mobility opportunities
- Above market salary / benefits
- Develop & Diversify your claims skillset
The businesses service areas are Audit, Assurance & Risk Consulting; Deals, Tax & Legal; Management Consulting; and Innovation & Digital Solutions. With a growing Insurance consultancy division. In addition, this company tailors its services to meet the unique needs of mid-sized, fast growing and family owned businesses.
To be explained.
- Relevant end to end claims management experience – 5 year minimum
- Experience working within an Insurer and/or Broking operation – Consultancy experience would prove advantageous
- Legal background is desirable
- Experience negotiating favourable claims settlements for clients
- Experience interpreting legislation, insurance policies and other insurance reports such as Loss Adjuster reports etc.
- Experience identifying potential issues and escalating for review
- Demonstrated experience in claims file reviews
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- A clear understanding of the insurance value chain
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to use critical reasoning with a pragmatic approach
- Tertiary qualifications in a business-related discipline are desirable
Let’s talk in more detail on the phone – in the meantime please forward your interests/application to email@example.com - 02 9641 2479 0481122030