|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||12 months ago|
Our client is a NSW Health agency. They’re a growing entity looking for a business services coordinator with extensive knowledge in the finance space.
The Finance Business Services Coordinator is responsible for the gathering and analysis of service data generated by the Business Management functions, namely accounts services, which are utilised by the Business Services and wider Business Management Team.
• Build and maintain key relationships with users, technical staff and stakeholders to determine quality checking of invoices and the full Purchase Order life cycle management including contractor work orders.
• Invoice requests for completed Demand requests and reconciliation of billable projects for cost recovery.
• Develop, manage and report on budgets for relevant Business Units, including providing business and financial management advice to those units to support forecasting and budget.
• Provide interpretation, analysis and evaluation of monthly financial variance comparing budget and expenditure using the financial reporting tools needed.
• Develop new business process to improve efficiency of the Business Operations Support and provide accurate information about accounting issues and escalate issues as appropriate to the Business Services Team Manager.
• Maintaining systems for staff rostering, Oracle time reporting administration and leave management systems
• Audit and governance of Asset Financial Management system
• Oracle ERP experience is a must
• Relevant financial qualifications are a must
• Ideal experience within the Health public sector
• Demonstrated experience in analysing, working, testing and maintaining financial management systems
• Well-developed analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret complex information from numerous sources, prepare and present analysis and/or reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions.
• Excellent organisational skills with demonstrated experience working in a high volume environment
• Well-developed interpersonal and influencing skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Demonstrated experience in undertaking financial/accounting tasks for a large and complex service industry organisation
If you think your skill set suits this role, please apply. If you have any further queries, please send an email to Magda at firstname.lastname@example.org