|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About our client
Our client is an innovative and dynamic mid-tier firm with a strong focus on being leaders within the legal industry whilst still having a strong focus on providing an exceptional client experience. Their inclusive and diverse culture and incredible benefits program are recognized and commended regularly and they also have an enviable client list.
A temporary opportunity to join this amazing firm will be available in mid-August doe to maternity leave.
About the role
The role will see the successful candidate providing a high level of administrative support to their high performing property team by:
- Assisting with the preparation and execution of lease documentation;
- Processing leasing documents;
- Assisting with the preparation of mortgages, transfers and settlements;
- Monthly billing;
- Preparing regular reports;
- Diary management; and
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5+ years’ experience within leasing;
- Exceptional Microsoft Office abilities, including Word and Excel;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- A positive and friendly attitude; and
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
How to apply
To be consider for this opportunity, please click APPLY NOW or contact David Drew at Charterhouse on 9641 2421 to discuss.