|Posted:||4 months ago|
- CBD Location
- Up To 12 Month Contract
- $1720PD + Super
About the organisation:
The client is a large State Government Organisation developing and delivering significant infrastructure projects.
- Provide expert knowledge and technical ability to deliver the largest transport infrastructure projects in the country
- Carryout the delivery to ensure the project is completed within time and financial expectations
- Working with Tier 1 contractors, State Government and other external stakeholders, third parties and contractors supporting construction activities
- Deliver complex infrastructure projects and offer technical advice in relation to complex infrastructure projects
- Manage the projects external effects such as noise and vibration, air quality, water, waste, traffic and transport, heritage and energy management
- Monitor the procurement process requirements, tender assessment and evaluation, approved propsed variations and resolution of contractual disputes.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
- Must have previous experience in a similar role
- Must have experience in large Rail Infrastructure works in complex Brownfields Urban Environment
- Must have 10+ years experience in management and deliveries of utilities work and delivery of road related infrastructure
- Must have 10+ years in managing teams of 5+ people
- Must have 4+ years leading a quality and PMO team
- Proven knowledge of public and private transport industries within NSW
You will be working for a large, State Government organisation, delivering large and significant Infrastructure Projects.
How to apply:
To be considered for this role, click “apply now” and upload an updated resume.