|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Coordinate IT requirements to facilitate a virtual Senior Leadership Forum and Event
- Preparation of written communicating including invitations, briefs and scripting
- Manage consultations and negotiations with diverse stakeholders, within agreed timelines, given their varying expectations, viewpoints and interests
- Achieve project deadlines and milestones to the required standards and within budget, given the need to simultaneously coordinate and deliver multiple projects which are often complex and interconnected
- Undertake research and formulate recommendations to support evidence based project planning and decision making
- Manage a project team/s, ensuring compliance with governance and quality requirements, to successfully deliver all key project/s milestones and outcomes
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience.
- Experience designing and leading a virtual event highly desirable
- Extensive knowledge and use of online forums and/or technology such as Zoom
- Experience in strategic and innovative project management and an excellent understanding of project methodologies, processes and procedures preferably in a virtual event capacity
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Lydia on firstname.lastname@example.org