|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||20 days ago|
This client is a premium brand in the market and has a huge presence in the Australian retail space.
The Senior Strategy Analyst will be responsible for generating insights and recommendations that will drive end to end profitability improvement, through advanced modelling and analysis of financial and non-financial data. Your insights will contribute to the overall operational strategy and group-wide initiatives to improve customer engagement and revenue.
- Influence business decision making with fact-based actionable insights across Supply Chain and Store Operations
- Identify and form an informed perspective on the implications of medium to long term key trends, competitive threats and opportunities, including how they will influence strategic choices.
- Provide analysis to support strategic choices within the organisation.
- Educate and influence stakeholders
- Mentor and develop Business Analyst's to excel in modelling, end-to-end thinking, problem solving and strong written communication.
- Circa 4+ Years' experience in analytics, operational problem solving and insights (Consulting experience highly desirable)
- Solid understanding of financial modeling and reporting
- Ability to solve complicated problems through developing data and insight strategies
- Advanced analytics, Data modelling and Mining experience
- Ideally CA, CPA or similar business qualification