|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
Urgent role for a great corporate company based in Barangaroo
Collaborative environnement & very good opportunity to add value and grow
- Identifying and troubleshooting system problems from 1st through to 3rd line.
- Troubleshooting, installing, configuring, building, maintaining, and securing Microsoft infrastructure.
- Assisting in supervising the Desktop Support Specialists ensuring allocated tasks are performed efficiently and accurately within the set timeframes.
- Being the primary technical contact on all projects ensuring the successful delivery of these from initiation through to delivery into production.
- Assisting the Head of IT to drive and deliver IT projects and new initiatives to support the implementation of business strategies.
- Developing documentation and manuals in line with the current IT strategy, maintain IT databases and knowledge banks as required.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in a similar role , ideally in a corporate environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft server platforms covering 2012 - 2019, including Exchange 2016 and SQL 2014/16.
- Experience with Active Directory and Group Policy management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of deploying and managing Cisco
- Knowledge of managing VMWare environments, including modern backup solutions.
- Knowledge in automation tools such as PowerShell & managing SCCM, including software deployment and the development of standard operating environments.
- Experience in following ITIL processes.