|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
9 months senior test analyst – Renewable – Insurance
You will be joining an exciting project that involves an enormous system integration.
In liaison with business stakeholders, end users, business analysts project managers and development teams, you will identify and document the required tests and test scenarios ensuring that these cover all the business requirements. Perform, monitor and report Test Execution progress and the overall quality experience of the target test system.
- Developing test cases and test scenarios based on the business requirements
- Peer reviews the test coverage and test cases produced by the Test Team and as appropriate participate in walk through with respective Business Stakeholders.
- Contributes to the Test Plan including the agreed code drop schedule.
- Executes test cases as per the agreed testing plan, log and retest defects as necessary using the appropriate test tools.
- Assists with Root Cause Analysis and troubleshooting of defects
- Must have system test and system integration test experience.
- Life 3 or LifeAS400 or any other mainframe
- Must have a good working knowledge of JIRA/Confluence
- Good to have: Separation/transformation program
- Data Migration experience
- Very good to have: Life insurance experience and understand the general features associated with these types of products