|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$70,000 including super|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Settlements Officer
- CBD location | currently work from home
- Fast pace | deadline driven & collaborative environment
- 12-18 months experience required in a Settlements focused role | perm full time | Sydney CBD | attention to detail | creative working space
- Home loan experience required
Based in Sydney CBD | $70,000 including super | permanent opportunity | growing company - personal growth / development opportunity.
Customer focused, to give smarter and personalised banking experience; adapting and evolving to make the experience better.
You will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service to to all customers, broker and solicitors; ensuring the smooth and timely progression of lending matters.
Stakeholder engagement is key; excellent communication both written and verbal is imperative for this role.
You will be responsible for:
- loan creation duties
- loan draw-downs
- verification of documents
- mortgage variations
- discharge requests
- 12-18 months experience in settlements (home loans or credit cards)
- attention to detail
- conflict and issue resolution
- able to work autonomously
- team player and strong communication skills
Only eligible candidates will be considered (AU/NZ citizens / permanent residents).
Please apply via link or email your updated resume / profile to email@example.com