|My client is a mid-tier, multi-disciplinary service provider across the Construction space.
- Responsible for the overall quality of work carried out by all site staff and subcontractors.
- Implementation and management of WH&S management and IMS Procedures.
- Apply good supervisory practices to maintain a motivated and well informed on site.
- Ensure employees, sub-contractors, visitors and clients conduct themselves in accordance with client and legislative requirements.
- Maintain the site in a well presented , clean, orderly and safe condition.
- Act proactively in planning 1-2 weeks ahead to optimise scheduling of work, quality and overall site culture.
Building client relationships, ensuring quality and people management is of utmost importance too.
- Demonstrate compliance with WH&S policies, workplace injury management and workers compensation legislation, standards and codes and site safety rules.
- Acquire and disseminate WH&S and related information.
- Implement emergency procedures.
- Verify that work areas, work methods, materials, plant and equipment comply with WH&S legislation.
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering is desirable but not essential.
- Strong experience in mechanical / electrical engineering.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Experience in and around Chill Water Systems (Air Cooled and Water Cooled) is essential.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
This is an organisation with a flat structure and the successful candidate will have the ability to perform from an elevated level from day one.
- Leadership opportunity
- Fantastic culture and work life balance
- Cash rich business with opportunities to develop
If you're an ambitious PM/Mechanical Site Supervisor who wants to develop quickly in a flat structure then please apply now. Alternatively for more information you can call Rupinder on 02 9641 2443 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org