|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- An established Organisation is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer with expertise across Office 365 to join them and help prior a migration
- 2 months contract started beginning of January – This could be renewable
- Company based in Macquarie Park (No parking)
You will provide your solid experience in system / Migration & projects to work across the preparation of an O365 migration.
You will be working with a very supportive company who encourage collaboration and development.
- Fulfil the preparation prior to an O365 migration
- Around 200 mailboxes / 1 server / 8 sites
- Clean up old mailboxes
- Work with the users and team to minimise the number of shared mailboxes
- Liaise with Regional and Global IT teams to meet their migration requirements
- Help moving staff from local mobile phone management to regional instance for email.
- Document processes in preparation for migration.
- Testing migration path and speed.
- Play a pivotal part in the project plan implementation and support of Office 365 environments
- Review and test new functions, patches, and upgrades in the new environment
- Troubleshooting and problem solving both network and software issues associated with the hardware/software upgrade.
- Consulting with project teams to design, plan and implement any changes to existing or new Infrastructure with regards to improving performance and security of these systems
- Proficient across the Microsoft Stack ( Server 2003, 2008 R2, AD, DNS, DHCP, Group Policies etc)
- Experience within O365 – Experience within migration is highly desirable
- Business analysis & requirement gathering
- Full project management cycle
- Administering and troubleshoot key high-level IT Systems and technologies ( Network and Systems -)
- Previous experience in delivering the full project life-cycle
- Microsoft Certifications: MCSE, M365 is highly regarded
Please apply here or send me your updated cv at email@example.com