|Location:||ACT - Canberra|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
This role requires baseline clearance to proceed, any candidates without clearance will not be considered for this role.
An opportunity has come up for 2 x test analysts with a leading government agency for a 12 month contract, well paid, for a senior analyst with extensive experience in the Microsoft stack.
About the role
- 12 month contract with a leading government agency
- Testing newly developed bespoke applications
- Baseline clearance required
- Microsoft based stack (Azure, C#)
- 12 month extension potentially available
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate, ISTQB Agile Certification
- Experience with Microsoft D365
- Experience using Azure DevOps or MicroFocus ALM and ALM Octane
- Hands-on automation/development skills in Selenium
- Automation coding experience (preferably C#)
- Experience or knowledge of, DevOps and CI/CD pipelines.
- Preparing reusable, robust and maintainable methods and test scripts.
Desirable skills and experiences include:
- Experience in growing a continual improvement culture.
To be successful you will show and have a desire to be at the forefront of technology and quality. You will have extensive Automation experience and have true leadership qualities, this client is setting up a the testing function from scratch so you will need to be driven and have experience doing this before for the first 12 months this will be very hands on role. This Canberra-based role will go fast, so if you fit the profile, apply here or email Tom directly at email@example.com