|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
Are you a UX Designer who would like to join an Agile team.
About the role
We are recruiting a UX Designer for our client within the NSW Government. The project focusses on the design of systems and improvement of user experience when making updates to the master schedule which is used by numerous people within the education sector .
- Hands on experience with UX design/development
- Experience with sharepoint and form design
- Experience with prototyping software to help build out components, patterns, flows, templates and applications.
- Ability to break down complex problems into actionable steps
- In depth understanding of Design Thinking concepts, accessibility and web standards
How to apply
To apply, please send an up-to-date CV asap, addressing the above criteria to: email@example.com