|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$100,000 - $149,000|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
As the UX designer you would be responsible for collaborating internally to understand, explore, and solve customer problems. Remaining hands on with high levels of interaction across multiple stakeholders.
- Creating and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, translating them into user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- You will design new ideas and solve problems related to tech, plus refine ideas that are sourced from within, anything from web applications to process changes.
- Contributing to the ongoing roadmap/pipelines and managing transitions to the project delivery team.
- Leading customer-based problem solving, including developing the hypothesis and test-and-learn opportunities.
- Designing prototypes taking a user-centered approach and rapidly testing and developing designs.
- So were looking for a hands-on, enthusiastic champion of change and innovation.
- Someone open to continuing to learn whilst having the ability to think independently without direct day-to-day supervision.
- You will be dynamic, comfortable with delivering a wide variety of solutions across multiple business teams and have at least 5 years’ experience as a UX Designer.
How to apply
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Charlie Adsett at firstname.lastname@example.org