|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
Newly created role! Be a part of the growth & success of the business! Work closely with clients and leading Insurance specialists!
- Reputable specialist firm
- Competitive market salary
- Work alongside a market leading Manager
A niche accounting & financial planning firm that specialises in the medical and dental fields are seeking the support of an experienced Underwriting / Claims Assistant.
- Working closely with clients and insurers directly.
- In this role you will be required to support the Insurance Manager and teams efforts in managing administrative documentation for new / existing business.
- Responsible for a range of administrative tasks such as processing endorsements, renewals and MTAs.
- Handling the claims full cycle process.
- Research, understand and monitor market/product conditions and trends.
My client is looking for a junior Insurance professional to help assist the Insurance Advisors with a range of administrative duties whilst also maintain relationships with clients and insurers.
- A minimum of 12 months General Insurance or Life Insurance or Medical & Workers Compensation Insurance experience working in either Underwriting or Claims.
- Administratively competent, diligent and efficient.
- Ideally having spent time providing admin support for Income protection, Business expense cover, Life insurance, Trauma cover, Total and permanent disability, Partnership cover (including buy/sell arrangements), Needlestick insurance business lines.
- Confident interpersonal skills with the ability to build whilst maintain market relationships.
Let’s talk in more detail on the phone – in the meantime please forward your interests/application to email@example.com