- CBD location | Accessibility to public transport
- Great working culture | Close supportive team
- Hybrid working | Supportive team
100: Opportunity for an experienced broker to join this people focused insurance brand!
This opportunity to work with a global business in the Insurance industry who are a multi-faceted business dedicated to protecting Australian professionals. Exciting opportunity to join a stable team with a brand who are going through a growth phase. This opportunity allows you to come into your own navigating your own portfolio and provide a personalized experience to key stakeholders.
- Assist in the maintenance of you own Brokerage Portfolio
- Providing exceptional customer service of those accounts
- Production and processing of administration including quotes, invoices, certificate of currencies, wording etc
- Maintain oversight of claims experience on own portfolio
- Complaints handling and de-escalation
- Implement renewal strategies
- Maintaining client information on system
- Ensuring high level of compliance is maintained in systems
- Answering and responding to client queries
- Must have mandatory Tier 1 Insurance Broking
- Ideally minimum 12 months brokering experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills - maintaining internal and external relationships
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, phone manor and customer service skills
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Must be able to work independently, take initiative, be proactive and be a strong problem solver
- Effective selling, networking and negotiating skills
- High level of computer literacy; Ideally you have salesforce, SAP and excel experience
- Must be comfortable having difficult conversations
- Flexible Work Arrangements including hybrid working from home model
- Accessibility to public transport
- Experiencing growth
- Supportive, close team who all look after and support each other
If this sounds like you please APPLY today!
** Due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted **
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.