- Opportunity for you to take ownership of the technical finance function within the organisation
- 3 months Assignment I Close to public transport I Supportive team
- $450 + super daily rate I Permanent Opportunity I Career Progression to Finance Manager
Be part of an international, reputable financial services organisation based in the Lower North Shore close to the train station.
There is a clear career progression plan depending on your performance during the first 3 months, then to be converted to permanent as a Senior Accountant or a Finance Manager overseeing 4 direct reports.
About the Role
- Oversee all accounting functions, including; General Ledger, Consolidation, Audit and Reconciliation.
- Responsible for month-end and year-end process.
- Working closely with offshore team and supporting the Financial controller
- Liaise with external auditors.
- Completing ad hoc work as needed
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA Qualified
- Bachelor's degree in accounting and finance
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role either from chartered firms or financial services background
- Experience of managing and motivating people is essential
- High level written and verbal communication
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Alden Soe on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion