- $85-95k inc super depending on experience
- Work directly with your clients and be a trusted advisor
- 100% work from home if needed
About the Company
A Top 50 accounting firm based in Varsity Lakes are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team who has the ability and ambition to become a Manager in the next couple of years.
Uniquely, they let their people WFH 100% of the time. Although, they do like their people to live in proximity to the office just in case clients’ needs some face-to-face time.
Focusing on SME clients from a range of industries, you will get direct client contact from the start and be given an opportunity to advance your career in a short space of time.
Their typical client base ranges from $1-20m in turnover across a variety of industries which include hospitality, property & construction, medical, trades and agribusiness.
The firm have a positive, team orientated culture, a great work-life balance, and a commitment to providing a high level of service for all their clients through industry leading technology.
About the Role
- Preparation of Tax Returns for Companies, Partnerships, Individuals and Trusts
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Monthly and Quarterly BAS and IAS. FBT and Payroll Tax
- Working directly with your clients to provide tax advice
- Training and mentoring of juniors and intermediates
- Liaising with the ATO/ASIC/OSR
Skills & Experience
- CA/CPA Qualified or close to qualifying
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Knowledge of Xero is desired but not required
- 4+ years’ experience with an Australian Accounting firm
- Good written and verbal communication skills and a can-do attitude
Culture & Benefits
- Collaborative working environment
- 100% WFH option
- Open-plan office
- Regular Internal & External Training
- Exposure to a wide variety of clients
- 25 days holiday
- A great work-life balance
- Team bonding and events throughout the year
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Adam Wheeler on email@example.com or 0405 277 052 for a confidential discussion