Business Services & Tax Intermediate Accountant (Hybrid)
- Nurturing development – clear progression to Senior Accountant
- Clients with up to $100m turnover including international
- $65-$75k package + Excellent wellbeing & perks
About the firm
This firm shows excellent consistent growth greater than 10% year on year, offering their staff an attractive training programme and a flexible work-life balance. It isn’t a surprise to see on the back of this, they have impressive retention rates with their staff being their most valued and important asset.
This role will give you exposure to complex and interesting work including cross-border taxation, structuring & restructuring, value add services & direct client contact. Their clientele is completely diverse and covers industries such as; Media, sports professionals, medical, educational, manufacturing, and retail. You will benefit from excellent mentorship and regular feedback from Partners that take a hands-on approach and want to see you succeed.
- Nurturing mentoring, training & regular feedback
- Opportunity to work with a diverse client portfolio of clients typical of a mid-tier firm - SME's to large multinational businesses
- Cross border taxation
- A flexible work environment with work from home flexibility
- Complex client structures and interesting work with lots of exposure to advisory work
- Motivating, rewarding and fun culture. The partners are always cracking jokes and ensuring the offices is full of smiles and laughs.
About the role
You will work closely with Managers and Partners to service a portfolio of clients some with turnovers greater than $100m including international clients and complex multi entity groups.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Preparing financial statements and taxation returns for companies, partnerships, trusts and individuals;
- Assisting with taxation issues including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7a;
- Preparing and lodging Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements;
- Attending client meetings with the Manager or Partner; and
- Assisting with client queries directly.
To be considered for the role you will have;
- At least 2 years experience working within a public practice firm in Australia.
- Commenced CA/CPA studies
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
This is an outstanding opportunity to work in a positive environment where your skills will be nurtured, and your career taken to the next level.
How to Apply
If you feel like this sounds like the opportunity you were looking for to enhance your career, please feel free apply here or send your email to email@example.com
For a confidential chat, call Sam Fisher on 0405994948