- Strathfield location
- $55-60K + super
- ASAP Start
About the role:
As the Administrator you will maintain and develop relationships with your clients and candidates. As well as managing client bookings, you will also coordinate the office and provide administrative support to the team. This role would be suited to someone who is looking to kick start their career in administration and a corporate office environment.
This would also suit someone who has experience in rostering/reservations in Retail/Hospitality.
Due to the nature of the work and the role being within the Healthcare industry, this role will require shift work with the following shifts:
To be considered for this role, you must be fully vaccinated.
Duties within the role:
- Manage candidate shifts and employment.
- Constant communications between candidates, clients and office staff, regarding shift confirmation, post shifts and any other relevant information to be passed on.
- Handle complaints and issues that may arise with allocated candidates.
- Liaise with facility team leader for inductions of new candidates with facilities.
- Screening of Candidates.
- Interviewing candidates
- Acting as the point of contact with clients
- Compliance Administration
- A minimum 1 years’ experience in administration or customer service
- Ideally have previous experience in recruitment.
- Experience working in support work would be an added advantage.
- Strong computer literacy, attention to detail and time management is a must.
- Good interpersonal skills, outgoing, friendly and able to engage with a range of people.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please apply now or contact Katie Rushworth for more information firstname.lastname@example.org