|Salary:||$347.48/day + Super|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
- $347.48/day + Super
- ASAP – 31/12/2021, with view to extend
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Project Support Officer to join their team and help assist within their tenanting and maintenance division
- The Assistant Project Officer role within Stakeholder Engagement Unit is essential to manage the reputational risk of LAHC (Assets).
- The role works between the program and internal/external stakeholders to resolve critical, sensitive and complex matters to facilitate client outcome.
- They support the delivery of responses to Ministerial, media enquiries, NSW Ombudsman office enquiries, MP Referrals (i.e. Planned Works), NCAT Matters, Staying and Home Leaving Violence and other escalated issues/matters.
- This role is responsible for the timely and quality provision of briefs, reports and information in response to complaints and issues management
- as well as identifying, developing, and implementing successful partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- The role is critical to the efficient functioning of the Business Unit and ensures that complaint matters are actioned within the delegated timeframes.
- The role assists the Team in contacting tenants and advocates to ensure that complaints and issues are addressed within a short timeframe, minimising further escalation and/or damage of reputation to the organisation.
- The role provides critical support to the team, assisting with meeting timeframes and achieving quality outcomes.
Previous experience working with government or local councils would be highly regarded
Checks required for this role:
- National Criminal Record Check
- 2x Reference Checks
Follow links to apply