- EX big4 Mentors
- Located in Rhodes with parking available
- $65-80k package (depending on experience)
About the Business
- Accounting Practice - 2 Partner firm + 17 staff
- Firm service lines: Bookkeeping, Accounting, Business structuring, tax consulting, audit, SMSF, Outsourced CFO, business valuations, business services, and corporate tax services.
- Predominantly ex-KPMG Partners and staff
- Culture - personal/ family fee office, lunch paid for every Friday, Ping pong table in the office, sporting tournaments.
- Staff across all levels, fresh grads to someone with over 30 years of experience.
- Clients - $1m-80m in size, family office with complex structures, SME's etc - Medical, construction, hospitality, property development industries, with investments & SMSF’s.
- 8:30-5pm hours, overtime is unusual
- Monthly tax training provided by an external provider (Tax lawyers).
- Further study support and progression, CA & CPA fees etc
- Good work-life balance and offers a range of flexible working arrangements
- Great mentorship – structured training and ex big4 mentors
- Social environment – ping pong table in the office and regular social events
- Car Parking available
- Development plan to progress into an accounting position Day to day responsibilities will include;
- Processing accounts payable and receivable invoices
- Reconciliation of banks, GST and other clearing accounts.
- Preparation of BAS, IAS, TPAR, Superannuation returns and Fuel Tax Credits
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Cash flow forecasting and budgeting
- Processing payroll and STP reporting
- Calculating and lodging payroll tax
- Xero set up and training
You will have;
- A qualification of either a TAFE administration course, Bachelor of Accounting or equivalent
- Experience using Xero and MYOB
- 1 + years experience in a practice firm
- Strong work ethic; and
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Sam Fisher on 0405994948 for a confidential discussion.