- Initial 6-month contract with potential to extend
- North Ryde Location - parking available/Close to public transport
- ASAP Start!
- Candidates must be fully vaccinated
- Criminal history check required
My client is looking for experienced NDIS claims Coordinators for an initial 6-month contract with potential to extend. As the Claims Coordinator, you will be confident in handling complex claims and providing an exceptional level of service to their clients and customers.
You will be assisting with a project of work to process a backlog of outstanding reconciliations and NDIS claims.
As this is a contract role, we are seeking candidates that have exceptional Customer Service skills, have excellent communication skills, and can work in a high volume, process driven environment where accuracy and attention to detail are key requirements to succeed.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in handling/processing NDIS/Aged Care claims. Any candidates that have previously worked in a similar role processing NDIS claims would be highly regarded.
Day to Day Duties:
- Outbound calls to existing and lapsed clients
- Client and customer liaison
- Inbound calls
- Email correspondence
- Process, analyse and manage accruals for revenue
- Data entry
- Reconcile and maintain Accounts Receivable/Debtors accounts
- General administration
- Case management
- Maintain accurate records of revenue
- Assessing NDIS claims
- When required, support and assist team members in revenue claims, payment processing, invoicing, travel vouchers claims and any other ad-hoc tasks
- Process and reconcile bank statements
- Resolve complex NDIS claims including back claiming
- Manage debt collection from NDIS Customers
- To be considered for this role you will be an exceptional communicator who is confident, professional and has a strong focus on customer service.
- You will have experience working in insurance claims (preferred)
- Be confident in working in a process driven environment where you will provide an exceptional service to the clients.
- Your duties will encompass a wide variety of administrative activities, you will also be the first point of contact for customers.
- You will pro-active, personable and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Strong experience in Excel
- Ideally experience processing NDIS claims into Proda/ Carelink
- Microsoft Dynamic NAV experience is desirable
- Have exceptional attentional to detail/Accuracy in handling sensitive information/data
- This role requires a police criminal history background check