|Salary:||Up to $520.41 a day incl of supe|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
- Initial contract until 30/04/2022
- Pays up to $520.41 a day incl of super.
Tier 1 Agency is looking for an experience Construction Supervisor to work on several Roads Infrastructure projects for them.
The assignment is full time and can be on a rotating roster (10 days on four days off, sometimes longer if position is more remote). You will be provided with a vehicle and while working away, the company will cover meals and accommodation
- Ensure the Management Systems Policies and Procedures are effectively implemented on site
- Support project reporting on delivery
- Support incident investigations
- Undertake regular/daily/ task Project Site Safety Inspections/Observations.
- Undertake Risk Assessment using Enablon App
- Implement the projects specific QA Management Plans
- Engage actively in tool box/safety meetings and ensure HSEQ procedures are implemented and monitored
- Notify project manager daily of any actual or potential scope or delays
- Maintain an accurate diary/daily report of events, discussions, progress and resources
- Ensure that plant and labour is managed in accordance with procedures
- Ensure that subcontractors are informed of site requirements and adequately supervised
- Participate and formal and informal client meetings as required
- Coordinate and schedule works
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a Roads Infrastructure environment
- Knowledge of asset management and asset management systems is an advantage
- Understanding of contract administration
- Construction White Card and valid drivers license
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply now by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on 0431 103 255 or firstname.lastname@example.org