|Salary:||Up to $705 a day + super|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
- Sydney CBD / WFH
- Initial 12-month contract
- Up to $705 a day + super
NSW Government Agency is looking for an experienced Contract Administrator with Transport project experience to join their team.
The primary purpose of the role is to provide contract administration services for a bespoke suite of contacts, including Professional Service Contracts (PSCs). The role acts as a primary point of contact for contract administration activities for the organisation, facilitating engagement with specialist procurement and contract management resources and managing strategic supplier relationships.
- Provide guidance on procurement and contract administration procedures, to ensure consistent best practice in contract administration across work packages
- Develop and execute detailed Contract Management Plans
- Review, assess and process variations and claims in accordance with contract provisions and ensure payment of claims and invoices is carried out in accordance with contract and legislative requirements
- Provide support and coordination relative to the reporting requirements of the project
- Support the compilation of Professional Service Contracts, including obtaining firm prices, internal approval and/or budget estimates for future works
- Assist with regular budget analysis and forecasting activities to ensure compliance with procurement rules and procedures
- Prepare, issue and respond to general correspondence in relation to the contract to support business objectives
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant area and/or proven commercial experience
- Proven experience managing contracts >$10m
- Experience working across Transport projects
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply now by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on 0431 103 255 or on firstname.lastname@example.org