Customer Engagement Officer - Government Contract
- $370-400 per day + Super
- Location: Hybrid - WFH (3 days), City (1 day) and Parramatta (1 day)
- Immediate start – 40 hrs per week
- Initial contract through to 31/3/24 with likely extension
Our client is seeking a Customer Engagement Officer who can operate a public helpdesk with passion for community development and support. This flexible role is the perfect opportunity to gain experience in the NSW Government and the training provided will no doubt further your skillset.
Your core duties will include:
- Answer incoming calls and respond to email correspondence in a fast-paced environment.
- Providing general information to customers in a simple, clear and customer friendly manner.
- Display intermediate computer literacy skills and the ability to follow a process/script.
- Build strong relationships with new and existing customers.
Skills and experience:
- Solve problems while following a clear set of guidelines and rules.
- Demonstrate resilience and remain calm when dealing with complaints or challenging situations.
- Professional demeanour with a high level of integrity.
- Tech savvy with the ability to pick up new systems with ease, previous experience with Outlook, Teams and SharePoint are essential.
- Previous experience in a Government role is beneficial.
- At least 6 months experience required in a customer service call centre environment.
How to apply:
If you’re a customer service superstar with excellent communication skills and a proven ability to communicate effectively and sensitively with a diverse range of people, please apply now!
APPLICATIONS CLOSING SOON.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.