Opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Officer to work with a Local Government authority | Temporary opportunity | Close to public transport
- Must have previous contact centre experience, you will be answering a high volume of incoming calls
- Represent the council providing excellent service to members of the community over multiple channels
- Close to public transport | immediate start opportunities
You will be working with a Local Government authority. You will be joining a team committed to providing the highest quality service. They are a reputable and growing council who support a diverse environment. You will work as a team to undertake frontline call centre and cashiering/administrative tasks in order to achieve the delivery of effective and quality Customer Service.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing accurate and timely information to members of the public via telephone and email
- Supporting and maintaining a positive image of the Council to members of the public through professional standards of personal presentation and through the provision of services/advice in a courteous and efficient manner
- Delivering service to a high-volume call centre while contributing to the Key Performance Indicators required
- Liaise with other departments while performing back office secretarial and administrative tasks
To be successful you will have:
- Experience in both face-to-face and high-volume telephone customer services
- Demonstrated experience within a call centre environment including experience in using a customer management or request tracking application
- Great communication skills, written and verbal
- Positive and proactive attitude towards work
- Grow your Local Government knowledge and understanding.
- Work with a Community based organisation and help drive and deliver change.
- Immediate start opportunities.
Please note you will need to obtain a police check before commencing this role.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY today or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
If this position is not correct for you but you have experience working in Local Government please still do get in touch, we have numerous positions within council.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.