You will be responsible for leading and operating the Security Operation Centre of a national group leader in his field
Australian citizenship is required for this role – You will oversee large government projects
This is a hands on & leadership role with plenty of opportunity of growth
- Lead day-to-day operation of the SOC. This includes ongoing development of Ops processes, reporting, efficiency gains etc
- Lead the staff , develop and mentor them.
- Represent the SOC and Cyber capability with their customers as a senior SME and leader of this function, as well as senior customer escalation.
- Support the sales function alongside our Sales and Security peers.
- Jointly contribute to the development of our broader security offering alongside Product and SOC architecture.
- Feed and inform product development to ensure the product catalogue meets customer needs and expectations,
- 5-10 years of experience in senior manager of leadership role in an IT services business, preferably cyber and/or SOC Operations
- Strong cyber security experience
- Strong leadership experience
- Australian Citizenship ( Baseline or NV1 is a + )
- Technical Stack : Splunk / Cisco / Fortigate / Azure etc