- Play a pivotal role in an information management team
- You will be working in a well tenured, collaborative, fast paced team
- Working for a community minded organisation who value emotional and social well-being
About the company:
You will be working for a Local Government authority in the inner western suburbs. This is a great opportunity to work with an excellent council giving you the chance to broaden your local government experience and knowledge. The organisation take pride in looking after their staff’s well-being.
This role is initially temporary contract, but the council have budgeted 12 month for this role & it could lead to a permanent opportunity. This is a full-time role, and you will need to work in the office due to the nature of the position.
Your key responsibilities include:
- You will be working on a digitization project
- Scanning offsite files onto EDRMS
- Data entry
- Assisting the wider information management team with adhoc work
- Coordination of mail received and collected when required
- Contribute to the development and implement improved work procedures and practices
You will have the following:
- Experience in a digitization role or a role within Local Government is highly desirable
- Previous experience and confident using Content Manager
- Data entry experience
- Be process driven and maintain strong accuracy
- Proficiency with the MS Suite
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to manage multiple tasks each with competing deadlines
- A collaborative approach to your work
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to get your foot in the door with a Local Government. You will be part of a friendly, long standing, and collaborative team. They embrace flexibility and a diverse work force. Potential RDO’s.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY today.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace