- Contract 20/11/23 - 12/12/23
- Requirement to be on site minimum 3 days
Our client, in the Educational sector in Sydney is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant for a temporary contract. You will be supporting 2 directors and their team with a wide range of administrative duties within a fast-paced environment.
Duties within the role will include but not limited to:
- Provide broad, high level professional executive support
- Extensive diary management
- Travel arrangements
- Coordinate internal and external meetings
- Email management at a high level
- Effectively manage the general day to day office operations and administration activity
- Facilitate effective communication between internal and external stakeholders
- Undertake ad-hoc projects and other activities as required.
- Extensive event coordination and management
- Document preparation
- Minimum 2 years previous EA/administrative experience
- Highly competent in Microsoft Office
- High level of attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Personable, easily interacts with all types of personalities and at all levels with a high degree of professionalism
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in a team environment.
- Able to be on site at least 3 days a week
If this role sounds like a good fit for you, please APPLY now!