Local Government authority located in the west seeking an experienced EA | Temporary 6 month contract, immediate start date | parking available
- An opportunity to work with a Local Government authority based in the west
- Previous C-suite experience essential, you will be supporting the CEO’s office
- Temporary 6 month contract, immediate start
A local government authority, based in the west has an opening for an experienced EA to provide support to the CEO’s office, you will have previous expereince supporting C-suite executives.
- Making appointments and maintaining diaries
- Drafting and processing external correspondence
- Preparing reports and minute taking in internal and external meetings
- Accepting invitations and sending apologies
- Working on adhoc projects as requested
- Handle highly confidential and sensitive subject matters with professionalism which regularly pass through office
- Maintain effective working relationship with management and internal stakeholders to ensure all Council issues are kept fully informed
- Identify and asses when a matter should be escalated to the SLT
- Receive all incoming communication to the SLT and determine the suitable course of action
- Monitor budget spends in accordance with approved budget functions
You will have the following:
- Previous experience supporting C-suite executives
- Local Government experience would be advantageous
- Intermediate knowledge of the MS office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proven experience working in a busy environment
- Be hard-working, punctual, and organized
- Work effectively and autonomously to specific deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- An aptitude to grow and learn
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to expand on your local government experience. You will be awarded the opportunity to learn and develop with the team.
Please note you must complete a police check and working with children’s check prior to commencing this role.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY today
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.