- Sydney CBD / Hybrid
- Initial contract 9 mths contract
- Pays up to $650 p/d + Super (8hr a day)
Leading University is looking for a HR Business Partner with experience in government and ability to advise on processes, policies, and legislations!
You will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the organisation's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
About the role:
- Implement strategies and develop plans for the delivery of HR services to the client portfolio to achieve core business objectives and priorities.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of strategies, programs and services and make sound recommendations to improve the effectiveness of current and future initiatives
- Provide input and recommendations to senior staff and executives on ER/IR processes, policies, and practices.
- Maintains knowledge and understanding of the HR tools, methodologies and frameworks, both current and emerging.
- Support in the maintenance of governance protocols, control and key compliance.
- Manage or coach staff and foster a strong sense of professionalism and ongoing development.
- Tertiary Qualifications in a relevant HR field and proven professional experience
- Experience working in the NSW Government
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
Please apply now in WORD by clicking the link.
For more information, please contact Gavin La at firstname.lastname@example.org