- Sydney CBD / WFH
- Initial contract until 06/04/23
- Up to $600 a day + super (8hr a day)
NSW Government agency is looking for HR Business Partner with NSW government experience to join their team in Sydney CBD.
You will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the organisation's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
About the role:
- Build and maintain strong partnering relationships with key stakeholders in the business.
- Provide timely and accurate advice to management and staff across the Department on a broad range of staffing and related people and operational issues.
- Support and coach Directors and Managers to interpret and apply legislation and other related conditions of employment
- Oversee the management of the recruitment processes, job design, development of role descriptions, role evaluations, ensuring compliance with relevant guidelines and legislation.
- Manage the day to day HR operational matters
- Participate in the review, development, and implementation of the PC&T strategy, policies and projects, including wellbeing, WHS, respectful workplaces and employee engagement and culture
- Prepare high quality, accurate and timely written advice including reports, briefs, correspondence and contracts to inform, take action or respond to requests.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in HR or an equivalent of experience
- Experience working in the NSW Government
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
Please apply by following the link
For more information, please contact Shayne Reid on Shayne@charterhouse.com.au or 0458 726 918