HR Consultant – ASAP Start
- $35.00ph + Super | | Sydney CBD
- Initial 8-week contract with view to go perm
- Rare opportunity to work with a Not-for-Profit Sector
- Great working environment and salary packaging benefits
This is an ideal opportunity for generalist HR practitioner who is keen to develop their skills across all facets of HR and who thrives on working in a fast-paced, friendly environment.
- HR administration including employee record management, contract generation, on boarding and off boarding
- Identifying process improvements and involvement in HR projects such as workforce planning, employee engagement and attraction and retention
- Accurate and timely collation of data for HR metrics and monthly reporting.
- Manage the exit processes for employees in MyPlace and ensure exit interviews are scheduled and recorded.
- Contribute to the development and review of HR Policies and Procedures.
- An understanding of HR related principles/practices and Award interpretation, and the ability to interpret legislation and apply it in a practical sense
- Previous experience in a recruitment support or aged care administration role is highly desirable
- Exceptional relationship management and communication skills
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience
- Proven ability to interpret and apply Enterprise Agreements and/or other industrial agreements
- Experience working autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- High level oral and written communication skills
- L&D is ideal but not essential
- SAGE People - My Place knowledge advantageous
Follow links to apply