|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
About the company
My client is a market leading financial services organisation based in Sydney CBD. They are in the process of building a new IOS app in native code from scratch and are currently recruiting for a Senior iOS Mobile Developer to join on a permanent basis.
About the role
You will be responsible for delivering software solutions, ensuring the release of server and IOS app code is performed to a high standard, ensuring automated unit and functional tests coverage is maintained and stakeholder management.
In order to be successful in your application for this position you will need to have the following experience:
- 5+ years commercial app development experience in Swift
- Strong iOS development experience, in a real time, multi-threaded environment
- RESTful API
- Clean Architecture principles
- Writing testable quality code, unit & UI tests
- Knowledge of best practices in development patterns (MVVM,MVCMVP or Viper)
- Excellent communication skills
What's in it for you?
This role will give you the opportunity to work for a global financial services organisation based in Sydney CBD. Salary is between $140,000 -$155,000 + Super + Bonus.
In order to apply for this role, please submit your application . You MUST be Australian based and you MUST have full working rights. Unfortunately sponsorship is not available for this role. If you have any questions prior to your application please feel free to contact me : firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated as confidential