Intermediate Insolvency Accountant
- Work directly with Partners & Senior Management team
- Wide variety of work (Personal & Corporate)
- Excellent culture! Flexible, dynamic environment
An opportunity to join one of Sydney’s leading insolvency firms based in the CBD.
Working across corporate & personal insolvency, you will be responsible for running your own files autonomously with direct client contact, but with the support around you and exposure to partners.
This is a firm where you can build a long term career, where you will be technically challenged and where there are genuine opportunities for great progression. The client base is an enviable one, with high-profile appointments and a varied and complex caseload.
- Complete investigations into an insolvent entity’s finances, including the analysis of financial statements and accounting records
- Prepare reports to external stakeholders
- Helping identify, research and resolve all complex issues;
- Attending to stakeholder enquires over the telephone and in writing, preparing written responses as required
- Demonstrate a high standard of professional appearance and approach in dealing with clients
- Study support – CA/CPA & ARITA
- Structured internal and external training & development sessions
- Excellent culture in the firm – team events, Friday drinks, sports clubs, quarterly events and functions
- Hybrid working model & flexible working options
Skills & Experience
- Commenced or desire to commence CA/CPA studies
- At least 6 month relevant insolvency experience in Australia
- An understanding of legislations
- Willingness to undertake further studies e.g. ARITA qualifications
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Zoe Jennings on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion