- Sydney CBD / WFH
- Initial 12-month contract
- Pays up to $647 a day + super (7.6hr a day)
NSW Government Agency is looking for an experienced Learning Designer to create, curate and develop content for face to face and e-learning training programs and other learning and development interventions for internal audiences.
About the role:
- Design and develop effective learning interventions including face to face training materials; participant resources and facilitator guides using PowerPoint, and e-learning modules using Articulate
- Manage the annual continuous improvement cycle of our compliance training suite
- Maintain learning product currency as required
- Design effective assessment components to learning interventions as required
- Work collaboratively with SMEs and product owners in the preparation of content to ensure a consistent approach is applied.
- Ensure all reports and other coordination tools provided to the business are easy to use for managers
- Provide specialist writing advice, guidance and support to the team
- Design and publish all resources and material (including online and paper based) and ensure they provide appropriate support to the business.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in adult learning, diploma of training, design and development.
- Highly developed instructional design skills combined with eye for detail and an understanding of adult learning principles.
- Proven experience working with Articulate
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
Please apply by following the link
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0431 103 255