- Progressive Advisory, Tax and Consulting Firm
- Work closely with a BIG 4 Partner
- Commercially focused, dynamic environment
An opportunity to join a commercially focused, dynamic Advisory firm in the CBD! This is a unique opportunity for an experienced accountant to work closely with a fantastic senior management team & Ex BIG 4 Partner.
Providing a supportive and rewarding culture, the firm will provide on-going training and development opportunities as well as access to challenging advisory work. Work directly with ex Big 4 partner who will share their extensive knowledge with you giving you the opportunity to develop your career further.
They are a offering an opportunity to kickstart your career with a hands on role with high level of client interaction reporting into their Senior Management and team of Directors. Their number one priority and focus is the development of their employees careers and they offer top of the range internal and external training programmes to ensure your career is up to speed in the best possible working environment.
Perks of the job!
- Flexible working & up to 3 days a week working from home
- Competitive salary package on offer
- Support for further study
- Opportunity to work directly with Ex BIG 4 Partner
- Currently studying/completed CA/CPA
- 1-2 + years' experience in a Chartered Accounting firm in Australia
- Excellent interpersonal skills & experience working directly with clients
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Zoe Jennings on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion