Amazing opportunity to work for a well known transport organisation | Geelong based office, with hybrid work model offered | Immediate start
- 3 month temporary role - immediate start
- 1 day per week in the office - hybrid offered
- Easily accessible by public transport
This Lump Sum Support role is based in Geelong and is due to start as soon as possible. The opportunity is based in the transport industry and is responsible for providing high level administrative assistance ensuring services are delivered in a timely manner. Please note you will be required to attend the office for a minimum of one day per week, the office is located close to public transport.
- Managing a high volume of information requests from many sources
- Arranging independent medical examinations
- End to end administration of medical processes
- Liaising with wider Lump Sum teams to ensure all tasks are completed in line with procedures in place
- Managing the overall teams administrative claims in a timely manner
To be successful in this position you will:
- Relevant administration experience in a fast paced environment
- Have previous experience in a similar role, managing competing tasks and priorities
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Accessibility to public transport
- Working in a thriving industry
- Supportive, close team who all look after and lean on each other
If this sounds like please APPLY today!
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.